Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Chicken and Stuffing Bake


Chicken and Stuffing Bake is an easy casserole that is just good comfort food. I got this recipe from my mom years ago and I am not for sure where she got it from. Also, I just made up the name because she just gave me the ingredients list. My picture is of a half a batch not a full one. This is a great recipe if you have left over cooked chicken.

Ingredients:
Cooked chicken(about 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts)
2 cans of cream of chicken soup
1/2 can(6oz) of evaporated milk
Stove Top Stuffing Mix - made according to directions ( I always use 2 boxes for a full batch, I don't think one is enough)
season salt and pepper to taste

Mix chicken, soup, milk, season salt and pepper. Place in greased 9x13 baking dish and top with cooked stuffing. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment